references > article: None & date : 1981 or 2011
Click on the filter values below to narrow your results.
· Inquiry-Based Requirements Analysis · An Analysis of the Requirements Traceability Problem · Acquiring COTS Software Selection Requirements · Offering Software Maintenance as an Offshore Service · Software Unit Test Coverage and Adequacy · Notes on Structured Programming · Regression Testing Minimization, Selection and Prioritization: A Survey · Adaptive Random Testing: The ART of Test Case Diversity · An Analysis and Survey of the Development of Mutation Testing · The Paradox of Software Architecture and Design · The Essentials of Computer Organization and Architecture · IEEE Std. 1517-2010 Standard for Information Technology—System and Software Life Cycle Processes—Reuse Processes · IEEE Std. 12207-2008 (a.k.a. ISO/IEC 12207:2008) Standard for Systems and Software Engineering—Software Life Cycle Processes · CMMI for Development, Version 1.3 · Performance Results of CMMI-Based Process Improvement · “A Specifier’s Introduction to Formal Methods” · Accreditation Criteria and Procedures · Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Programs, 2012-2013 · Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice (Version 5.2) · Other · None
15026.1-2011 Trial-Use Standard Adoption of ISO/IEC TR 15026-1:2010 Systems and Software Engineering—Systems and Software Assurance—Part 1: Concepts and Vocabulary (1) · 25010:2011 Systems and SoftwareEngineering—Systems and Software Quality Requirements and Evaluation(SQuaRE)—Systems and Software Quality Models (1) · 9241-420:2011 Ergonomics of Human-System Interaction (1) · Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (1) · DO-178C, Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification (1) · ISO/IEC 42010:2011 Systems and Software Engineering—Recommended Practice for Architectural Description of Software-Intensive Systems (1) · Software Engineering (9) · Software Engineering Economics (1) · Software Engineering, 9th ed. (3)
Showing below up to 19 results in range #1 to #19.
- Chapter 6: Software Configuration Management
- Chapter 7: Software Engineering Management
- Chapter 8: Software Engineering Process
- Chapter 9: Software Engineering Models